Friday 17 October 2008

Win free tickets for The Venetian Twins!

Many, many apologies for neglecting the blog for the last week. Is it really a week since I posted? I can't believe it has gone by so quickly. Then again, I can't believe it's not still July! Where does the time go?


It has been a busy week this week for the Comms department. We are gearing up for the launch of our Spring Summer 2009 season. No wonder I can't keep track of time when we have spent the last few weeks thinking about Spring next year.


The brochure has been printed, delivered and stored away ready for its unveiling. I would love to give you a sneaky peak but that would ruin the surprise when it lands on your doorstep in the near future. I am frantically trying to get the website up to the same point as the brochure - hence the lack of posting on the blog! All that and we are also still working on promoting our next production The Venetian Twins, as well as our special events programme! So feels a little busy. But busy is good.....


Talking of The Venetian Twins, last Friday I posted a spot the difference competition with a grand prize of a couple of free tickets! Despite a few responses, as judge and juror, I am not yet satisfied that I have received the correct answers. As far as I can see there are five differences betwen the two images . Once again, first one to email me at sally.boyd@octagonbolton.co.uk can still claim them! Please title your email Spot the Difference. Good luck!







0 comments:

Post a Comment