Friday 27 June 2008

Wigan - a word form the cast...

First up an apology. Largely as I haven't kept up to date with posting the Octagon columns that appear every few week in The Bolton News. And I can't find the articles to link to so I have included a couple of recent ones below.

Remember to click on the images to enlarge them. This first one is by Richard Oldham who appears as Danny in Once Upon a Time in Wigan - LIVE!

And this week was the turn of Mark Babych, Artistic Director extraordinaire. He has written a really nice round-up of the season and talks of some of his personal highlights.

I just want to reiterate Mark's comments. Having been here from just before the launch of the season to the end it has been a very exciting year, especially for my first one at the Octagon and I feel honoured to have joined the theatre at such an exciting time. It's been a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment