Monday 1 October 2007

And Did Those Feet - What's Being Said...

And Did Those Feet is getting some nice reviews. You can read what the MEN thought here, the Guardian here and the review from Burnley Citizen here. I am so glad as I really enjoyed this production (despite being neither a Bolton native nor a Wanderer). Seems that a lot of others felt the same way as the auditorium on press night had a definite buzz.

Lofty the Lion also made an appearance but to the dismay of two of our production staff, who should be old enough to know better, got changed out of his costume before they got a chance to have their picture snapped with him! Don't worry lads, your identity will remain a secret for now.

As I think I may have mentioned before, Arun Ghosh composed and arranged the music for the show, which was simple, elegant and beautiful. Not only that but he also grabbed his clarinet to jam with the band in the bar after the show! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera so no photos so you'll have to take my word for it. Having never seen him perform before, it was a delight to watch him in action. You really should go see him performing in the Bill Naughton Studio Theatre this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment