Thursday 4 October 2007

And Did Those Feet - The Movie....

If you'd like to have a glimpse at what The Stage is talking about here, The Bolton News here, The Daily Mail here and other reviews here, here and here, why not take a look at the little film we have produced below. Once again Donna has done a great job - so thank you Donna.




And in a nice story of art imitating life one of the audience members to a recent performance of And Did Those Feet told our Ticket Office the story of how his wedding day coincided with the day the Bolton Wanderers were due to play in the Cup Final in 1958. He, like Ted in the production, tried to persuade his future wife to postpone the wedding. Unlike Ted, he failed!

2 comments:

  1. I went to see 'And Did Those Feet' last night and it has to be one of the best plays I have seen at the Octagon. I laughed and cryed, from beginning to end. A wonderful script, superb acting by all the cast. I could see it again and again. I hope it comes back home sometime. I will be in the front row. What a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words and support.

    ReplyDelete