Friday 16 October 2009

Audience feedback


Not only are we getting some wonderful reviews from the press, some of our lovely audiences members are also writing to us to tell us how much they are enjoying All My Sons. We have received actual letters (see above - click to enlarge and emails (see below). Isn't that nice of them.

From: charles stubbings
Sent: 11 October 2009 17:01
Subject: All My Sons
We came to see All My Sons on Friday and were completely swept away by the excellent direction and the superb acting. I have emailed The Guardian to say that their write-up was good but they failed to mention the wonderful acting and I can't see why 4 stars couldn't ahve been 5. We are regular supporters of the Octagon and look forward to seeing Ghosts in the future. Thank you again. Charles Stubbing.
Well, Charles I can't agree with your comments more and I hope that extra star will be winging its way over to us in post as we speak!
blog comments powered by Disqus