Monday 21 January 2008

A New Face


It gives me great pleasure to let you know of a new face who has recently joined the team here at the Octagon. I'll hand over to her and let her do the honours.....

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself to you all as the Head of Communications for the Octagon. It's the beginning of my third week here, so I'm starting to find my feet.
(Ed - apologies for not posting this sooner. I've had problems with uploading pictures to my computer!)

I am really excited to be joining the team at such an important time in the theatre's history and ongoing development. To come in on the hugely successful 40th anniversary season is to see the theatre at its best; the staff are proud of everything that's been achieved, the audiences are buzzing and it feels like a vibrant time.

As they say, Life begins at 40, so I am confident that when the season finishes, the buzz will remain and things will go from strength to strength. I hope you join me and the rest of the staff here on the journey into the future.

Thank you, I look forward to welcoming you all to the theatre and meeting many of you at our events.

Monika

Well its nice to have you, Monika, and I am sure both staff and audiences alike will make her feel very welcome. Remember to say 'Hello' if you see her when you visit the theatre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment